Saturday, June 27, 2015
• Typing this at 7:47 AM. Gay Marriage is the law of the land. Civil Rights, baby!
• Was awake early this morning, and I completed Danny Boy. Finally. An achievement. Of course it's not performance ready, but hey, it's done. Will continue to work in it, but it's time to move on. I think my next song will be OVER THE RAINBOW. A lot of rainbows were intertwined symbolically with yesterday's Supreme Court ruling.
Friday, June 26, 2015
• Wow! What a day for the history books. The Supreme Court ruled that gay marriage is legal in this country. Soo proud today. One HUGE step closer to equal rights for all. THANK YOU, PRESIDENT OBAMA, AND THANK YOU, SUPREME COURT! I have never been so proud of a President who was in power at the same time I was old enough to know who was President. Wow.
• Worked on Danny Boy, and I'm just about done with it. This indeed will be the weekend for me to be finished with this song!
Tuesday, June 23, 2015
Monday, June 22, 2015
Sunday, June 21, 2015
Saturday, June 20, 2015
Wednesday, June 17, 2015
Tuesday, June 16, 2015
• In state of change! Going to go back to a book that I had fun with: "CONTEMPORARY GUITAR IMPROVISATION" by Marc Silver.
• Haven't exercised! Not dieting! Will get back to both.
• I'd like to use the Chord Melody book I posted about earlier, but I think I need to learn my chords better? May order a book to help with that.