Monday, September 8, 2014

Agenda

Guitar Agenda for Today

1. Review Repertoire
2. Experiment with Charlie Christian shapes. Maybe I can use these shapes as a basis for my improvs?
3. Continue to work on "The Christmas Song."
4. To the extent that #2 above is successful, utilize the Aebersold book.
5. Practice for Saturday's rock and roll gig.

Agenda (Other)

1. Clean gutters and try to get gutter guards.
2. Food shopping 
3. Buy stamps
4. Consider possibly working on basement; cardboard and CDs.

Well, here's how I did today with the above agenda items:

Regarding "Guitar Agenda," I did #1, #2 (my experiment did not work the way I may have liked), #3 (but did not learn anything new to the song), #4 (major scale shapes), and #5 (with a bandmate).

Regarding the "other" Agenda Items:

Successfully cleaned gutters and somewhat successfully installed gutter guards. Did #2 and #3, painted part of shed (with wrong kind of paint [!]), and painted address plate on our home. Did not do #4.

This Ray Rice / Baltimore Ravens / NFL stuff is not cool. 


No comments: