Friday, April 3, 2015

41.8 / 41.8 / 41.8 ! ! !

• Rode exercise bike for 1/2 hour.
• Lost 41.8 pounds since January 5!
• Our Diva Dog:

• I decided to go back to the Aebersold book. I looked through it, and it seems to push me perhaps in the direction I need to go. I can still use some of the Silver pattern ideas.
• With regard to the Aebersold book, I  worked a bit on the major and the minor Dorian scale today. Goal for this weekend is to get through the Major, Minor scales, start the Dominant scales and get back to work on the flashcards I made to help with the Conti "Assembly Line" material.
• Got my Epiphone ES-339 Pro back from its surgery at the music store today. They had a really nice looking Epiphone Dot in the natural color.
• Setting up equipment tomorrow to get ready to play for our Easter Masses on Sunday.

No comments: