Friday, May 15, 2015

- Rest in Peace: B.B. King -

• Rest in Peace, B.B. King.  Saw him in concert some years ago.


• Burned 376 calories on the exercise bike for 1/2 hour.

BB and Ringo:


• Worked on my two piano songs. Just for fun, thought of doing some guitar stuff, but didn't get to it.


• Listened to the Bill Evans' CD, "I WILL SAY GOODBYE." I love the gorgeous ballad piano sounds. These are the same sounds I believe can come from utilizing the Sudnow Method. However, I just can't seem to get into the songs with faster tempos. The piano solos in the faster songs just do nothing for me except the ending of one of the faster songs when the piano is playing some wonderful sounds. Just can't get into those upright bass solos, either. But those sounds in the ballads.....!

BB and Buddy:






No comments: