Sunday, July 24, 2016

Sunday / Thank you, Alan Swain

Feeling more Catholic these days.
Anyway, I had a really good piano day today. Not because I practiced for hours. Actually I practiced just a little. But my attitude towards the piano has perhaps changed. It's getting more internalized, perhaps, that it's best if I take my time and see this as a long term thing. Started "Danny Boy" and it's coming along nicely, as is my chord learning. 

Looked up the Alan Swain piano learning books on the internet, and sadly, it looks like his internet site is down. That's not cool, because I think his book is a wonderful resource. I guess too many people are on their phones and doing other things rather than learn music. 

Anyway, if Alan Swain happens to read this, I want to say "Thank you" for your learning material.

No comments: