Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Perseverance

• Rode exercise bike for 1/2 hour. Listening to Bruce Springsteen's "INCIDENT ON 57th STREET" as I type this. I love this tune! I love the "music-box" piano fade !!!!!! Here it is playing now !!!
• Happy 74th birthday to Charlie Watts. Here he is in 1956 with his initials already on the bass drum!


• A good night of careful practice. Worked mostly on Sudnow's "DANNY BOY." Nice and carefully, taking it slow. I like this (doing it carefully) procedure that I've been utilizing. Perseverance! 
• Perseverance! That goes for my diet and exercise stuff too. Yes I may go off track sometimes with it, but like Sylvester Stallone in "Rocky," I KEEP GETTING UP. Despite (what I consider to be minor) setbacks, I am not giving up. I've been at this since January, 2015, and I'm not surrendering now.



No comments: