Friday, May 20, 2016

Brian Wilson / Satin Doll 2 / For No One

Had a cool dream early this morning....I was in Brian Wilson's home....we talked about "Wind Chimes," "Good Vibration," Eugene Landy, and other stuff....I asked if I can have my picture taken with him and if I can also have a picture taken of him, me, and my wife and he agreed and cried at my asking him that....we were to play in s band together at his home....he had a house by the beach and at one point or maybe two points, I saw giant waves coming that got our musical instruments somewhat. A beautiful dream.....

Made a couple of recordings:

1) First was another attempt at "Satin Doll." This one is better than the one recorded yesterday because I had the patterns in front of me while improvising. Here it is:

https://soundcloud.com/user-860420366/satin-doll-cover

2) I found myself interested in fingerpicking acoustic guitar again. I was thinking of using a book I have to learn it. However, I just recorded a song in this style instead. Here's my version of the old Beatles song, "For No One" :

https://soundcloud.com/user-860420366/for-no-one-cover


No comments: