Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Day 125

Working on Tenderly and Over the Rainbow. Will voice "What a Wonderful World" next.

Taking the Sudnow stuff nice and slowly, and having a great time taking my time. I think in my past attempts with the Sudnow Method, I tried to go too fast. I'm at the point in the Method where it takes me relatively quickly to voice a song (voicing means writing out the tones I'll use in a song). However, I need more practice getting my hands to play the right stuff. So I'm taking my time actually playing the stuff, training my hands to get more used to playing the songs.

Worked also on pages 136 and 137 of the Method Book.

Just want to shout out a giant hello to my dear piano buddy, Swingin' Barb! Hi Barb! Barb has been my long distance Piano Buddy who is the proud recepient of the "2009 McFly Award" for putting up with all of my "McFly-type"piano questions! Thanks Barb, for all your encouragement and piano support!

No comments: