Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve, 2014

Starting work early today. I should
add that with regards to the car accident I was involved in last night that the driver of the other car was ok too. If there is a good thing to have come from this for me, it was that the other person was extreme my nice; the person was kind of young, so the father was called; he was very civil about it also. I do not trust driving my car so a friend volunteered to take me into work today. Another friend will take me home. This is my favorite day of the year, and I'll try to not let the car accident mess that up. This being my favorite day  probably means that I'll be adding addendums to this post as the day goes on...

Addendum: 2:53 PM
Things progressing. Will be picked up at 3:15 to play at Mass tonight. Daughters and wife and neices getting ready. Son playing drums.

No comments: