Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Moving On

Time to move on to the second part of p.11 in the Caruso Book. 
Went to a local music store and played some Martin guitars. Then I came home and played my inexpensive Fender acoustic guitar, and, well, in my opinion it sounds just wonderful, even when compared to the more expensive Martins. Recorded an original instrumental song tonight called "More Than This."You see, "there's more to life than what you see around," (A Bruce Springsteen quote). There's also more to life than this physical world. 
I'm finding just about no challenge in guitar playing (though I am by no means an expert).
My mother in law is having issues with cancer (if you are reading this please say a prayer for her). Also, found out yesterday that my dog Zoey (her picture as a puppy is on the front lower right hand side of the first page of this blog) has cancer. Not sure if Zoey has too much time left with us. 

No comments: