Friday, January 5, 2018

Misty Windy

I love hearing the wind roar outside our house. Continue to practice and learn “Misty.” Liking it still. Finished the first story (“Description of a Struggle”) in my Kafka book and it was difficult (for me) to follow. Not sure what to make of it except that it perhaps was describing the difficulty and absurdity of life and our failing frantic efforts to make sense of it. Still reading the Steinbeck book also. Celebrating my best friend’s 55th birthday tomorrow. 
I am no fan of President Trump. I feel good that people are holding him accountable for his disasters. Perhaps I feel a little sorry for him, also. Was always a kid that cried easily and yea, though it may sound like a cliche, I was certainly sensitive. I remember me feeling sad for a cartoon character in a book I had because he was on a stage, and his face looked so sad because the audience was throwing tomatoes at him. I remember writing on the page something like, “Do not look at if you are (I forget the details) years old.” I assumed that younger people would also be saddened by the picture.
I love hearing the wind roar outside my house.

No comments: