Friday, September 8, 2023

A Little Night Practice

Thought I might not practice tonight, but I managed to get some in. Trying to learn and/or get in my fingers some songs. Did a little bit of that tonight. It would be great to practice longer! I still kind of don’t want to practice, but once I start doing so, I’m liking it.

Practicing with the band tomorrow for a gig we’ll be playing soon at a place for older folks. I’ll be playing guitar, and singing at least two songs tomorrow: Be-Bop-A-Lula and Johnny B. Goode.

As a kid I used to go to Wildwood, NJ for summer vacations. Here’s a picture that reminds me of what Wildwood looked like many years ago. I hate(d) rides, but I used to go on “The Pirate Ship” and “The Golden Nugget” as seen in the picture below. As a kid, I really liked going on the boardwalk.




No comments: