Sunday, September 16, 2012

EAGLES!

Great win today for the Eagles over the Ravens. Couldn't watch it due to being at a baseball game, but checked in on the Eagles periodically. Not sure why people aren't thinking we should go for Vick; throw some interceptions, and you are getting thrown out of town! Give him a break! Yea, I know about his problems with cruelty to animals. At first I was against him, but my thinking at this point is let's play football. And he sure is good at what he does. When he played for Virginia Tech, he played against my alma mater Florida State University for the championship, and lost to my team.

Musically, I'm taking it nice and slow with "Somewhere." I'm at the point in the song where the melody changes somewhat, and I'm just taking my time with that as well as taking my time going over "These Foolish Things."

Still thinking about marketing original songs....

No comments: