Tuesday, December 31, 2013

New Year's Eve / 2013

GOALS FOR 2014
 
1) Practice at least 35 minutes per day.
A) Ten minutes devoted to the Charlie Christian book written by Joe Dochtermann.
B) Ten minutes devoted to the chord melody material (Conti material).
C) Work on reading notes for the guitar about five minutes
D) Ten minutes devoted to the "Improvise for Real" book. 

2) Will take things slowly and will try to 
not expect too much too quickly. Focus on grasping the material instead of focusing on rushing through things.

Today I worked out of the Charlie Christian book and I must say that I think it is the very thing that I was looking for.

I wish all who are reading this a very happy and safe 2014.

Here's a beautiful Uke version of "Over the Rainbow" done by the late Israel Kamakawiwo'ole:

     
Happy 2014 !!

No comments: