Saturday, May 17, 2014

Happy Birthday (to me)

Will probably add to this post throughout the day...

Saw the movie Godzilla last night, and I liked it. On tap today is seeing my daughter sing in chorus for an elderly home community, a steak or prime rib dinner, birthday cake, and lots of guitar practicing.

The day started with a rather beautiful morning in which my daughter sang in a chorus for an outdoor concert at an elderly home community. What was really cool was that there was a reading of names, and then people let go a bunch of butterflies. Rather nice!

Before that I opened my gifts (a nice shirt and a gift card). Came home from concert and napped....zzzzzz'd

Then went for my steak dinner, came home, practiced my repertoire and went over where I'm at in the Fewell book.

Tempted to get into Conti improvisational material. My guitar's buzzing can be quite annoying, but I'd hate to spend the money on a set up.

Not too sure what to get with my gift card.

Family sang 'Happy Birthday,' and had some cake. 


Went out for some water ice, came home, and learned some more from the Fewell book. 

A great birthday!

No comments: