Friday, December 25, 2015

Christmas Day, 2015

Rode the exercise bike for something more than 1/2 hour today, but my diet took a hit! 
Watched the move about Brian Wilson, "Love and Mercy," and I give it 5 out of 5 stars. A movie about music, creativity, mental illness, love, and more. 
Selected a bunch of piano lessons to watch; just need my printer to cooperate.
Christmas gifts include, but weren't limited to: a microphone with a usb jack, a book of Oscar Wilde's works, and the DVD "Love and Mercy."
Went to Catholic Mass last night and I was surprised at how emotional it was for me. Just looking at all the people who seemed so real and good, listening to the timeless Christmas music, and thinking of my dad (during "Angels We Have Heard on High"), led to an ambush of emotion.
The picture on my post for December 24th was of the inside of the Church. The priest seemed like quite a nice guy. It was cool going to a parish Church that I haven't attended in years. Still not sure where all this spirituality stuff is going for me. Here's a couple of pictures of my son taken today:



Here's a picture of my youngest, taken yesterday:


And here's a picture of my middle child taken yesterday:





No comments: