Thursday, June 29, 2017

Break Time

No music making today. Getting bored with guitar. Thinking about the Sudnow Piano Method. Thinking about a piano book or two that I have already.  Thinking about a Gretsch acoustic guitar that looks good. Thinking about a music store near me that is closing. 
Just needing a break today. Up to the next level of lessons in my jazz guitar improvisation course, but not really in the mood to start them today. 
Gosh, I'm even thinking of that Gretsch and how it would be nice not only for jazz, but for gypsy jazz also. 
I really like atmospheric beautiful ballad piano music. 
I also like the gypsy swing stuff, and of course rock and roll. 
So yes, it's not only a break day, but also an all over the place day, thinking about where I am with my music.

No comments: