Thursday, November 27, 2008

All Around the Place

Yep, I've been all around the place as I try to learn the piano. I took lessons as a kid for a bit from my uncle. Fast forward to the college years where I took them again for a couple months. Fast forward to a couple years ago when I took them again for four months or so. Then I tried Sudnow.com. Then I tried Piano Magic. But lets cut the history and suffice it to say that I am currently utilizing the Sudnow Course.

I'd like to play songs, and this is what the Sudnow Course teaches. But I'd also like to play be ear, just sitting down and playing, without written on music. Oh yea, it'd be nice to play a little classical!

Anyway, as I continue to learn about this blogging stuff, I'll post what I sound like these days....

1 comment:

Trubador said...

"Billy Shears"... HAHHH!!! Love it, Ang!

I've been blogging for over four years now, and I'm lucky if I get more than 200 visits per week. I do it for fun and for the outlet... in other words, for myself. As long as you keep that in mind - to do it for yourself - then that's all that matters.

~Mike