Saturday, November 29, 2008

Piano By Ear

With all the frustration, I have moved yet again....
It looks like I just might be moving again towards Piano by Ear methods. I hate to be technique shopping, but it seems like the way to go...

I listened and made notes to a number of the first lessons, and it seems like it will be work learning all those inversions, and trying to make them as easy as playing the original C chord...

It seems to me that the way to go with learning the piano and having fun with it, is to practice, practice, practice, and then practice some more.

1 comment:

Trubador said...

I found in my old VHS Tape collection a 6-tape series called "Learn the Essentials of Piano - by Talc Tolchin". You're welcome to have the set - I can mail 'em out to yah for Christmas... if you still have a VCR.