Saturday, October 10, 2009

Day 263


Practiced scales, repertoire, and making progress on "Have a Merry..."

Things today went smoother than yesterday.

I'm also in a rock and roll band, and we actually have a name as of today: Opaque. I am the guitar player. Some passing thoughts were, why not give up piano and focus on just the guitar in the band? Naa..... ! It would be naive to think that the piano and me will always have a wonderful relationship with each other. It is a complex instrument, and it just is not easy. It would be foolish to think that I'll just breeze through it. Although yesterday was rough, today was easier. I got a piano, a great Method, a great piano buddy, and the desire to continue. I just can't see stopping. I also can't see switching methods. I learned my lesson there....

Oh and by the way, here's a picture of my two beautiful daughters!






2 comments:

Unknown said...

Now, didn't one of the Fab four also play guitar and piano? You are following in Paul's footsteps!!!!!

Gorgeous picture of the girls!

learn2playpianos said...

Learning to play piano as a child is a lot easier than as an adult. And more effective as well, because you have the chance to gain more piano knowledge in time.