Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 17, 2012

Songwriting! Got two tunes; finished recording very rough version of "The Cost" today using Mick's music and my lyrics. I keep changing parts of "I've Waited So Long For You." It's time to put that one away, but I keep changing drums, violins, etc. Move on!!!
Not sure about the lyrics I'll be putting to Mick's next tune, but I think mine will be another retread of an older song I wrote called "Another Sleepless Night."

Want to continue to work on developing my lead guitar technique; would also love to try out one of those Gibson Les Paul Special and/or Junior that is a double cutaway and is TV yellow. I'm really attracted to Gibson double cutaways, but not the SG Model that has horns too pointy for me.

This weekend I'll be playing for a wedding ceremony as well as during cocktails with another member of our band.

No comments: