Saturday, August 25, 2012

August 25, 2012 and the Sudnow Method

Rehearsed yesterday with two fellow musicians for the upcoming wedding for which we'll be providing music for the service. Looking forward to my return to the Sudnow Method, but will probably need to curb my enthusiasm by taking it s l o w for best results. Regarding my return, a friend set me a cool quote which she correctly said applied to my return to Sudnow:     We shall not cease form exploration     And the end of all our exploring     Will be to arrive where we started     And know the place for the first time.      By T.S. Eliot. Focus today: Continue to work in a PATIENT NONRUSHED WAY on "These Foolish Things." As implied, the focus is on patience. What's the hurry? As Sudnow might say, I don't look like I'm going to die anytime soon.

No comments: