Sunday, August 26, 2012

Thank You!

I recently received a "comment" to one of my recent posts regarding the Sudnow Method. It was encouraging, and I want to thank that individual for his comment. Here is his comment: "I have been involved with the Sudnow Method for nearly fifteen years and have been playing piano for over fifty years. The Sudnow Method was the most important and inspiring change to my piano playing that has ever occurred. Fortunately, I was able to spend time in my home with Mr. Sudnow several years before he died. He was an outstanding individual and a true genius. He made it very clear, in a nice way, that using your time wisely, focusing on his method, and practicing slowly without error was most important. Anything else was a waste. David was a great teacher. I think you have made a wise decision to concentrate with his methods. Hopefully you have a complete listing of all his dot songs (three books) and additional instructional aids. Best of luck and have fun." Pretty cool, huh? Thanks again for the encouraging comment!

No comments: