Friday, August 2, 2013

Day 4: Last Full Day of Vacation

A good guitar day, continuing to work on the first five chord forms. A mostly rainy day today; walked my hour on the boardwalk, though mostly through the rain. Cleared up a bit as the day went on, but we were met with a bit of a thunderstorm tonight as we were on the beach with friends. This vacation I started to read "Les Miserables." Going through some spiritual stuff, trying to make sense. As I did my morning rain walk, I saw something very beautiful....what appeared to be a homeless person was sitting on a bench in the rain, and another woman with child came up to her and gave her what appeared to be some food and drink. Talked to an old woman tonight who didn't seem very lucid, but it turned out that she is known to the community. On the way home tomorrow...
 
              CLOUDY BOARDWALK 

No comments: