Tuesday, October 8, 2013

Trying

Trying to get some practice in, worked on some of my friend's original song.  Sacrificed some practice time to have a good time laughing with daughter #2 playing Scrabble. 

May be difficult to get a lot of practice time in the next few months because this is the time of year that I add more hours to my work day.

Hard to believe that tomorrow would have been John Lennon's 73rd birthday.

Just a bit of an addendum:
Ended up working a bit more on the song, and I'm getting there. 

If only there was more time to practice.
So glad to have played Scrabble though!!
Time with kids is much more important than practicing music!! It was fun to laugh with daughter #2 and be silly!!

For some reason tonight I feel more disillusioned with the USA; just not trusting this country and authority here.

No comments: