Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Keeping' the Faith

Good piano practice squeezed in today. I believe I underestimate my potential to learn the piano. Making good progress in the piano book; not quite ready to go to page 12 yet in the Caruso Book.  

Listened to some Christian radio (David Jeremiah) on the way home from work today, and the message was that God loves us. It was a good listen. Will have to check out the website for Pastor Jetemiah's book. Catholicism makes sense to me, but the rules and guidelines sometimes don't sit well with me. Add to that, my experiences with nuns and priests.... I wonder if I was brought up as a Protestant if I would then convert to Catholicism. 

Went back to reading the book "Half Time." We will probably get a significant amount of snow tomorrow, so if I don't go to work, I'll be reading that and practicing piano.

I'm keepin' the faith with my health habits; lost 14.8 pounds since December 30th. 

No comments: