Monday, May 15, 2017

Monday Piano Blues

Ok so the piano lessons honeymoon seems to be over. Time to work. Work with sometimes seeing little progress if any. Continue to work hard. Not sure if I'm getting anywhere. Wondering.

Wondering if it's worth continuing to shell out the money for lessons. I mean, come on. The guitar is fun for me. Piano is work! It's hard! 

It's not clicking today with me and the piano. Wondering if it's typical for a person my age to be where I'm at in terms of how hard I'm finding it to click. My teacher seems to really feel like there is no way that I am too old. He agreed when I mentioned I need to just trust the process. 

Maybe a related issue is that because I'm paying for lessons, I feel it's my duty to practice. And practice is hard! Not convinced that things are clicking!

Trust the process?
Will do.

No comments: