Sunday, May 7, 2017

Sunday

Busy day. 
Went on a long drive with my family to visit my dad,  and took him out to dinner. Came home, and continued my piano practice. Up to chapter one in the theory book; interesting to read the introductory material written by my piano teacher. 
Looks like my son will be going to Temple University in Philadelphia to be in the same profession as his dad.
Sometimes I think about if I should have pursued a serious study of music. Can't say that I can answer yes; I see my chosen profession as a calling to do what I was meant to do. Help people.
I also think that there is no way that I could have known when I was younger that this music stuff in getting into was really a choice. I would have had to gotten into it deeply as young as elementary school, and looking back, I just don't see that as a high probability situation. 

No comments: