Sunday, September 24, 2017

Piano Wins

Well I went to guitar today and played "Yesterday," chord melody style. Here it is:

https://youtu.be/N7TfABfvUto

Then later on, I continued to work on it on piano, using the Sudnow Method. Well I didn't even finish the verse, it's very choppy, but.......I like it better than the guitar version.

Perhaps I just like the sound of the piano over the sound of the guitar; combine that with the great chord voicings in the Sudnow Method, and perhaps that it explains it.

But I'm glad I tried the guitar experiment. Can always revisit it. But for now, I'd like to stick to my song list, the Sudnow Method, and the piano.

On a side note, my favorite football team (the Philadelphia Eagles) beat the New York Giants with an unbelievable 61 yard field goal with one second left on the clock!

No comments: