Thursday, September 21, 2017

Songs

Here's my current list of songs that would be cool to play on the piano:

When I Fall in Love / I've Got a Crush on You / Misty / Over the Rainbow / If / Yesterday / I Will / Blacckbird / Something / In My Life / Someone to Watch Over Me / And So it Goes / Georgia / My Funny Valentine / My Heart Will Go On / Godfather Theme / When You Wish Upon a Star; A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes; You Are the Sunshine of My Life / Unforgettable / Can You Feel the Love Tonight / All My Lovin / Just the Way You Are / The Long and Winding Road / Polla Dots and Moonbeams / Somewhere / Till There Was You / Unchained Melody / What a Wonderful World / I'll Be There / Never My Love / God Only Knows / My Cherie Amour / Goodnight / Blue Eyes / Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Me / I've Loved These Days / She's Got a Way / New York State of Mind / If I Only Had the Words to Tell You / If I Fell / It Never Entered My Mind (George Shearing version) / Here, There, and Everywhere / I Loved You Porgy / Willow Weep For Me / Danny Boy / Witchita Lineman / Send in the Clowns / Moon River / As Time Goes By / Autumn Leaves / What Child is This / Chestnuts Roasting on an Open Fire / I'll Be Home For Christmas / Bridge Over Troubled Water / Music from the "Rocky" movie soundtrack / She's Leaving Home / White Christmas 

No comments: