Monday, January 9, 2012

Absolutely Fantastic New Direction

I am very happy in that I think I finally found the exact thing that I've been looking for. Its Gregory Moody's material, and wow....

Looks like I'll be soon be able to play just about any kind of ballad song I want without the pains of memorizing the song....its a matter of me just memorizing lush chord shapes. I'm on the fourth of 12 shapes needed to learn....whats good (and admittedly intimidating) is that there eventually more and more chords that I can add to the notes....really, really, cool.

As icing on the cake, it after learning these chords, it will be easy to match up a single noted melody (even of an original melody!!!) to lush chords.

Really interesting and exactly what I have been looking for. The Sudnow Method was a great way of introducing me to the stuff available in the Moody material.

Enthused!

No comments: