Friday, March 9, 2012

Band Rehearsal

Interesting rehearsal tonight; added a female singer who just might add the right touch. Was enjoyable playing guitar tonight given that I've been so piano focused recently. Enjoyed playing my acoustic and singing "Norwegian Wood" while other members sang harmony and the keyboard player adds a nice accordion touch to it. Also enjoyed playing what comes natural: electric guitar to "Memphis" and "That's All Right Mama."I also love playing and singing the old song covered by Bruce Springsteen, "Oh Mary Don't You Weep." We'll be playing a benefit show a week from today.

So.....Back to piano land, I wonder if I should eliminate one note of the major chords....can't be the third...can't be the 9th..... would have to be the 6th or 7th....will have to experiment.

In playing piano today, it is becoming clear that I might have to add one more Moody cluster to each note.

No comments: