Thursday, January 28, 2016

The Plan

Ok, so it's still January, so I still have time to make New Years Resolutions. Well, here is my piano learning plan:

1) Focus on using the Mark Harrison's "The Pop Piano Book." 
2) Spend a little time each day focusing on these three areas of practice: a) songs b) a section of the book that teaches technical material like scales, chord inversions, etc. c) a section of the book that focuses on a particular style of pop playing (starting with the chapter on ballads).
3) I would like to spend 15 minutes in each of these three areas daily to start.

Today I got myself organized and started to learn chord inversions again.

And here is more of a personal growth plan:
1) Exercise 30 minutes per day.
2) Restart the MINDFULNESS book
3) Pay more attention to health, including but not limited to, diet.
4) Read at least a little of something related to spirituality daily.
5) Pray daily.

Let's see where I get by January 28, 2016 in terms of musical, physical, personal, and spiritual growth.

Here we go!

Commitment!!

No comments: