Wednesday, March 1, 2017

The Working

Surprise! Getting some extra unexpected money may lead to me getting a new acoustic guitar. There's something so great about Nick Drake's "Punk Moon" album.... Since about 1980 or so I have wanted to make an acoustic guitar album....never happened.

Worked again today on both the guitar and the piano, and again, the piano was more interesting. With regards to the piano, I had to take some back steps because I realized that I missed some material in the book that perhaps I would have wanted to practice. Got through that, did some new stuff, and now I'm on the last exercise before beginning chapter 3. 

With regards to the piano, I'm trying to learn some chord melody material, but it's just not grabbing me.

Learning more that putting in the WORK on the piano is the key. Practice / Practice / Practice. Not whining, but actually putting in the WORK of shutting off the internal critic and just putting in the WORK is the key. 

No comments: