Wednesday, July 5, 2017

No Guitar Day

Yep, did not play the guitar today. But that was not necessarily a bad thing. What I did do, was learn something.

I sat at the piano and began to work on "Over the Rainbow." Earlier today I even purchased the music for it on line with the intention of working it up for piano. Well it did not work. I found that I'm just not up to working on the piano. 

I had a fun run with the piano some years ago when I used the Sudnow Method; however, this time around it just did not work. Something just did not click. Perhaps it's like anything enjoyed earlier in life that was fun while it lasted, but the great feeling does not come back when it's tried again later in life. 

That's ok. I'm glad I tried it. Onward and upward with the guitar! Earlier today I almost tried to cancel the Ted Greene stuff that I recently ordered, because I thought I was going back to piano. Really glad that I did not cancel the order! 

Got back to being more healthy today. I need to make my health a priority.

No comments: