Friday, August 11, 2017

Friday

Saw a horror movie today: something about Annabelle the Evil Begins, or something like that. It was ok. Not fantastic or anything. 
Looked at my piano fakebook learning book today, and I was really seeming to like it. Who knows. Listened to some beautiful piano music today. "It Never Entered My Mind" played by George Sheering is just so sad and moving. For some reason it reminds me of the older days when I was a kid, and my parents...Also looked at some guitar learning books of mine, and the plan that I wrote in a previous post still seems to be the plan that I'll put into place. 
Received sad news that has hit me a bit today. It looks like the father of an old friend may soon die. I was never close to the man, except that I hear that when I was small, he was the only one who I permitted to cut my my toenails! Nonetheless, it's quite sad. A part of my childhood. My friend is understandably upset.... I don't think I'll let my father know. It will only upset him, and I don't see the point of that. Was going to tell him, but my brother suggested that we don't, and I can see my brother's point. 
It's just so melancholy....
...terrible.

No comments: