Thursday, January 1, 2015

Happy New Year • January 1, 2015 •

I guess there's no time better than now to list some health goals for the new year.
1. I/2 hour to 1 hour on exercise bike daily
2. Eat as healthy as possible
3. Reduce food portions

As of 4:31 PM today, I have been eating very healthy. Rode the exercise bike for 10 minutes on level one with the following results: went 8.90 miles / burned 184 calories / burned 32.6 carbs.

One of my musician buddies came over, and I got a chance to practice more improv. This time it went a lot better than the last time we tried it. This time I just kept my improvs simple.

Ok so my Florida State Seminoles lost. But keep in mind that it was their first loss since 2012! Congratulations to the Oregon Ducks on their (more than) convincing victory.

Still trying to burn those five patterns in the Silver book into my hands. 

.

No comments: